Friday, May 22, 2009

Blessings

a couple of quickie updates:
1. i am so blessed by the generosity of people. -
2. i have had fellow seminary students come up and give me checks and notes with encouraging words and promises of prayer for me while on my trip - this reminds me of what a crap i am(meaning i'm humbled) - i truly love God's people
3. I have also been handed encouragement and checks from a few people at church who briefly heard of my trip - one wanted to emphasize that i need not feel like i need to stay in PNG, very kind people indeed.
4. finally, i just bought my ticket to PNG for $990.00, i was originally hoping to purchase it for $2K, then last week a mission travel agency told me it would be $3K - that was discouraging, but this is encouraging. now all i need is shots and tickets on air new guinea from aus to png :)

thank you for your prayers,
stephan

No comments:

Post a Comment