Monday, October 11, 2010

checking out Pioneers

thought y'all would wanna know, I'm at orientation this week with PIONEERS.
This does not mean that i have been accepted, but I have gotten through some of the application process: I've submitted the formal application, MMPI-2, myers briggs, and a bunch of other stuff. I think this week should entail (not only orientation) interviews, meetings with psych's concerning the testings, etc. they sent me a book by the founder ted fletcher, when God comes calling, which i am currently reading. pioneers mission statement - Pioneers seeks to mobilize teams to glorify God among unreached peoples by initiating church-planting movements in partnership with local churches.
I would appreciate your prayers concerning God's leading in this area. I chose pioneers because i think i would be able to have a good long term relationship with them, they seem eager to mobilize where God is calling, and a good fit for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment