Thursday, April 16, 2009

Community Development

I just signed up to audit a community development class this summer, it was recommended to me by the Dr Bruces.
I though I'd list some of the objectives, this course should enhance my experience and work in PNG
btw, the course is taught by Rhonda M. McEwen, Ph.D.
(click her name its a link to her linkedin status pg)
she works in Chatt town, fun:)

Cognitive Objectives
1. Articulated biblical foundations for development, incorporated key ideas from the readings with
personal insights, and synthesized these in their own understanding of development from a
Christian perspective.
2. Examined essential skills of a Christian development practitioner and some key tools for practice.
3. Identified principles for effective Christian community development drawn from case studies, core
text and articles, and supplementary readings.

No comments:

Post a Comment