Friday, April 10, 2009

PNG are ya' wit me?


Hello prayers and check-writers,


I blog to inform, hopefully answer questions, and communicate in general. (PNG = Papua New Guinea)

I'll be posting my support letter up her soon-ish, but I aim to be handing them out personally.

The short version of my trip to PNG is basically observation and information. The information gathered will be for the purpose of determining if I actually do want to spend a portion of my life as a missionary among tribes, and to find out if there is a specific task for me among the Alamblak people. The observation part of the trip will be in the way of learning about anthropology, linguistics, and missions as they work "marital polygamy."

I'll be flying out of DFW (July21) to LAX to Sydey to Port Moresby to Wewak, and then from their flying in small prop planes and canoeing to different villages in PNG.

again, your prayers are much appreciated,

Stephan

No comments:

Post a Comment