Friday, April 16, 2010

When and Where and Why

I haven't really taken the opportunity to give you much of the specifics, so...

I leave from DFW on May 1, I will wind up in Northern Australia a couple of days later, and then I'll keep flying to Papua New Guinea, ending up at Wewak, this should be my final destination by flight, the rest will be by canoe or something... I'm not really sure.
While I'm there I will be (in the words of Lawrence of Arabia I will be "appreciating the situation" or gathering intel for future ministry among the Alamblak concerning discipleship and community development.

I should start heading back (to the states) around May 22, unless of course I take a tile job in New Zealand http://twitter.com/stephanPsardone/status/11902276563 which might last a couple of weeks.

Actually, a lot of the trip will be discovered as it unfolds... so i'll let you know how it went when i get back.
Stephan

No comments:

Post a Comment